The risks in mining and drilling are complex and not one size fits all. Geographic and environmental exposures, location, and the type of work being undertaken means that every business has different requirements. Whether your business operates above or below ground, or utilises explosives, we can arrange specific coverage designed to meet your exact situation – no matter how technical or complicated.
We can help you find insurance for:
Technical insurance is also available for:
- Underground cover extensions
- Over water work cover
- Hotwork - above and/or below ground
- Consequential loss on plant and equipment
- Labour hire
- Underground abandonment of plant and equipment
- Down-hole cover for surveying equipment
- Contractual liability extensions
Let us take the burden out of your mining and drilling insurance. Get a quote!
* Marsh Advantage Insurance does not arrange workers’ compensation insurance in those states where there is a government scheme in place. Marsh Advantage Insurance arranges only consultancy services in those states.