Marsh Advantage Insurance has an experienced team who understands the insurance needs of the accountancy profession.
Our team are committed to delivering quality service and keeping abreast of the latest practices and regulations affecting the industry as a whole.
Additionally, they can arrange a policy which meets the minimum requirements specified by the Tax Practitioners Board*.
Our professional indemnity insurance policy provides cover for the following accounting services (including but not limited to):
- Taxation services you are authorised to provide as registered tax agent
- Accounts preparation and bookkeeping
- Completion and lodgement of BAS
- Audit of any entity (including Self Managed Superannuation Funds), other than financial institutions or publicly listed companies
- Self-managed superannuation fund administration
- Services pursuant to your authorisation under a Limited Australian Financial Services License
Our professional indemnity insurance policy also offers the following features and benefits (including but not limited to):
- Cost exclusive limit of indemnity?
- Unlimited retroactive date?
- Up to two reinstatements
- Fraud and dishonesty
- Claims made for findings and awards under an external dispute resolution scheme approved by ASIC
We may also be able to arrange insurance that covers more than your professional indemnity risk, such as:
For more information on the products arranged by Marsh Advantage Insurance contact a member of our experienced accountants’ insurance broking team.
*Please refer to the Tax Practitioners Board’s Explanatory Paper TPB (EP) 03/2010 ‘Professional Indemnity Insurance’ for full details. It is your responsibility to assess whether a professional indemnity insurance policy is adequate for your business and risks in accordance with the Tax Practitioners Board’s requirements.
In relation to the Professional Indemnity insurance, Marsh Advantage Insurance act under a binding authority for QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (AFSL 239545, ABN 78 003 191 035) (“QBE”) in arranging this insurance and in doing so act on behalf of QBE and not for you. When arranging the Public Liability section of the office package policy, Marsh Advantage Insurance may act under a binding authority from QBE and we will advise you of the capacity in which we act before or at the time of placement with the insurer. The office package (except Public Liability insurance as outlined above) and the management liability policy are also arranged by Marsh Advantage Insurance with QBE and Marsh Advantage Insurance will act for you when arranging those policies. Marsh Advantage Insurance does not approach the insurance market for alternative products.